Friday, August 1, 2014

Dollar store Organization!!

So in an effort to rid the living room of some mess that I'm sick of looking at, I have been going crazy on Pinterest trying to figure out how I can organize cheap. I am also sick of the "Honey, where is the TV (blue ray, wii, etc) remote...I can't find it!!!"  Then I realized that everyone has been using 3M command hooks to hang baskets for various reason. Here is my take on cheap organization!!

This was the before:


And this is the after:


I am super excited because now I don't have to worry about controllers falling and cords being everywhere!! And, I have a spot for the remotes. Now when someone asks where is a remote I can say check the basket. Ahh, the little things that excite us. 

I used:
1 green basket-$1 from Dollar Tree
1 pkg of 3M hooks that each hold 3 lbs- about $2 from Target (I already had them so I'm guessing $)

Yay...for under $5 I got some super organization done!!

Happy Organizing!!

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment